Monday 28 January 2013

Welcome to my new blog

Hi, 

    My name is Amanda Fifield and I am a graphic designer with 10 years experience. I Sell Custom Logo design on Etsy! Check out my shop at
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/LionfireDesign if you need a logo design for your etsy shop. Even if you don't have an etsy shop and you need a logo design for your small to large business, please feel free to check out my shop. I would be happy to help you. 

    My current etsy packages come with a free business card, banner, and icon. Please read my policies in my shop to ensure you understand the terms. I work hard to make a great design that is unique and suited to your business. I provide all the files you will need to use for package branding, and other marketing materials. 

     I am excited to work with you and also to posting on my new blog! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment